Here are some easy to make foods which I eat that I am recommending for you to try if you haven’t yet. It’s a simple procedure that only needs handful of ingredients that you could eat any time of the day, whether it’s in the morning for breakfast, in the afternoon for lunch or yet even dinner! It’s a delicious and fulfilling meal that you would want to add in your list of healthy diet foods to eat!.
Avocado Toast with Eggs
• 1 ripe avocado
• 1 teaspoon butter
• 2 slices multigrain bread
• 1 teaspoon lemon juice
• 1 pinch cayenne pepper
• Ground black pepper
• 2 eggs
STEP 1: In a medium-low heat, melt butter in the skillet. Crack the eggs into the skillet side by side, cook within 2 minutes until eggs are firm enough to flip. Flip eggs without cracking the yolk for another 2 minutes until it is done.
STEP 2: Toast bread to your desired doneness
STEP 3: Mash Avocado in a bowl, stir and mix in lemon juice, cayenne pepper and salt.
STEP 4: Spread the avocado mixture into toast and top it with your fried eggs you cook earlier then season again with salt and pepper.
Carrot and Celery Salad with Dressing
• 2-3 sliced medium carrots
• 2 stalks of celery sliced, (retain leaves for garnish)
• 2-4 tablespoon of toasted sesame, walnuts or pumpkin seeds
• 2 tablespoon olive oil
• 2 tablespoon lemon juice
• 1 teaspoon of sugar & ground black pepper
STEP 1: Place carrots celery, sesame, walnuts or pumpkin seeds in a bowl
STEP 2: Mix with oil, lemon juice, sugar and pepper and stir
STEP 3: Pour over the Salad in a plate and garnish it with celery leaves.
Slices of Cucumbers with Mashed Avocados and Shrimp on the top
For the Shrimp and Cucumber
• 1 tablespoon oil
• 1 tablespoon creole seasoning
• 1 pound shrimp, peeled
• Multiple slices of cucumber, 1 slice per bite
For the Avocado Sauce
• 1 avocado mashed
• 1 green onion, either chopped or sliced thinly
• 2 tablespoons cilantro/coriander or parsley leaf, chopped
• 1 tablespoon lemon juice
• 1 tablespoon salt and pepper
STEP 1: Put oil in a medium to high preheated heavy bottomed pan/skillet, put the shrimp until slightly blackened for about 2-3 minutes per side.
STEP 2: Mix every ingredient for the avocado sauce
STEP 3: Assemble bites with cucumber slices, 1 with each and put the avocado sauce and shrimp on top.
Veggie fried Rice
• 2 tablespoon oil
• 2 cloves garlic
• grated fresh ginger, 11 inch piece
• 3 eggs
• 4 cups of cooked brown rice
• 1 cup of corn & carrots
• 2 cups of peas
• 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
• 3 tablespoon of soy sauce
• Fresh basil
STEP 1: Put oil and heat in a large pan over medium heat. Add garlic cloves and the ginger and stir fry for a minute. Crack eggs and add in the pan until it was cook.
STEP 2: Add the Rice and a bit of oil again with the eggs sticking in the rice and stir fry for a few minutes.
STEP 3: Add the corn, carrots, peas, rice vinegar and soy sauce and stir fry for 2 minutes.
STEP 4: Serve and stir with Basil
Cranberry, Glazed Walnut, Orange, Avocado, and Blue Cheese Salad
• 1 package mixed salad greens with spinach
• ¾ cup sweetened dried cranberries
• ¾ cup glazed walnuts
• 1 can mandarin oranges
• ¾ crumbled blue cheese
• 1 avocado peeled and pitted
• 2 tablespoons cranberry vinaigrette salad dressing
STEP 1: Place the mixed salad greens into a bowl, sprinkle and mix with dried cranberries, walnuts, mandarin oranges, blue cheese and avocado chunks.
STEP 2: Put on salad dressing, mix and serve.